Thank you for downloading Farm Matters.
We are always happy to help so get in touch anytime.
We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction.
There is no obligation, no hidden charges and no hassle.
Farm Matters requires Microsoft to run. It will not work on a phone or tablet, we have a companion web app for that purpose. To run Farm Matters
on a MacBook you will require third party virtualisation software with a Windows operating system install.
England - Farm Matters is designed to comply with English farming legislation including the NVZ regulations and interfaces directly with CTS and Livestock Information.
Scotland - Farm Matters is designed to comply with Scottish farming legislation including the Beef Efficiency Scheme and Scottish Suckler Beef Support Scheme but not the NVZ regulations. It also interfaces directly with ScotMoves and ScotMoves+.
Wales - Farm Matters is designed to comply with Welsh farming legislation but not the NVZ regulations and interfaces directly with CTS.
Rest of the World - Farm Matters is not designed to be used in any country other than those listed above.
- If your browser did not start the download click here
- Please watch the basic tutorial video to get started. Watch tutorial
- Use the full trial on your farm. You can download your own cattle from BCMS, use our test data or start a blank new business.
- Get in touch anytime to discuss your queries we are here to help, not only with the software but also any record keeping and EID advice.
- When you are happy to subscribe, click the subscribe link on the opening screen to join as a fully subscribed member of our service.
Happy to Help
If you have any questions please just call us on 01913000189, we are always very happy to help.
"The back up and support from Neil and Paul is exceptional and they are prepared to answer even the most silly questions with patience and humour. They are also prepared to listen to modifications and suggestions for improvements with these often appearing in the next update. A cheap price to pay for good management and peace of mind over the various legislation that we all have to contend with."
North East Mason Farm
No large upfront costs, you simply pay the subscription price. Farm Matters has a wealth of features and includes full support from our enthusiastic and knowledgeable team.
Only £225 pa + VAT